provision of health physics technicians
The Health Physics Technician performs radiological monitoring duties to enable compliance with the requirements of the Ionising Radiations Regulations (IRR17).
To meet our customers’ needs, we can second into your teams our technicians or carry out the following activities.
Health physics technicians
- Carrying out radiation, contamination, and CO2 surveys incompliance with specified standards.
- Monitoring of personnel and items from contamination-controlled areas.
- Coach personnel in radiological best practice, site standards, and expectations.
- Measure and calculate surface and airborne contamination supervised and controlled areas
- Collect gaseous/liquid/solid samples from around the site as directed.
- Use of power tools, lifting/rigging equipment or Forklift/Mobile platforms as required.
- Setting up and declassifying radiological supervised and controlled areas.
One of our HP Technician activites has caught your attention?